View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

sarah i get that feeling too...it has caused me to fall several times...try to stand up and whoops no leg. i constantly have tingling and pain in my legs, more so in my right leg. also my legs will feel so cold but they aren't...100 degress outside i'm inside wearing sweat pants cause the a/c feels so cold.

another weird/strange feeling i often get is actually kind of scary. i will be laying in bed on my right side trying to go to sleep...and i feel like i am sinking then when i try to roll over i can't move....i can move my arms but waist down doesn't want to move at all....like i've sunk down into concrete. i'll lay there a few minutes and it goes away.

now i'm dealing with yet another oddity...when i walk my right foot turns outward...i don't do it myself, just walking along and notice that every step my right foot lands turned out. if i stop and "purposely" turn my foot in the way it should be it's fine...until i start walking again.

i'm not trying to hijack the thread, just letting you know that you aren't alone and i know exactly what you are talking about.

Please keep track of every little thing that seems out of the ordinary for you and let your doctor know.

You're in my thoughts & prayers,
Susan

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote