View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 11:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile What a Warm and Caring Group of Folks!

First and foremost pleae let me tell you how warm and kind everyone here has been to me. Thank you all so much. It's unfortunate that any of us have to meet under these circumstances but at least we are making the best of it and it always helps to share with folks who care.

Lady Express, in answer to your question I have been dealing with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy pain for almost seven years following a car accident and than as of recent adding Peripheral Neuropathy to my menu. The accident caused neck problems and hand and wrist problems. I now have a Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant (second time around) which has malfunctioned and needs to be removed. My body feels like it is on fire 24/7 from the inside out. With little to no relief. I have balance issues, vision problems, ears ringing, swelling of the joints, Night tremors, day tremors, I have a hard time swallowing now, and the list just goes on and on.

I am only 43 and I feel like I'm 80. I just recently lost my job after 15 years, and I can no longer driver. It breaks my heart and I am still having a hard time getting over it. I have applied for SSDI and been shot down once already. I now have a attorney and am keeping my fingers crossed.

Well thats about it for the moment. Oh and I have a hard time with my memory sometimes. There! I'm DONE! Once again thank you All for welcoming me I really appreciate it. Your great!

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote