View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 11:03 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I dunno, some have said that 70 is the new 60 and 17 is the new fetus.

When I was walking around when I was 18 people have came up to say to me, "what are you doing out here? Go back to your mama's womb..." I still wondered how they know moi mama's a wombat??

and when the cops saw me, they'd ask me to assume the "Fetal Position" *shrug

with that said...

I think some people can be 45 and be incoherent, I've seen them. LOL

some people can be 90 and be sharp as heckit, I've seen them too...

I think McCain falls into the latter...I think he has a sharp mind although you don't really see it when he talks. LOL

But I look at his record over there at AZ and sure, it's not the greatest, but it doesn't look too bad either? I dunno, I don't live in AZ...

I think if he was elected, he should be alrighty for the next four years as far as his age is concerned, but his choice of VP will come into play though, whom he will choose for that I think should help buffer the age thing, if he choose wisely.

This is going to be a tough year for me for I really like both candidates (sorry, Ralphie boy...)

It is too bad that McCain and Obama can't be on the same ticket. Talk about a "UNITED States..." Wouldn't that be awesome??

Just my twenty five dollar thoughts (my thought has become expensive due to gas increase)

Last edited by who moi; 07-14-2008 at 02:00 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (07-14-2008), GladysD (07-14-2008), Ivy2 (07-14-2008), Kitty (07-14-2008), Victor H (07-14-2008)