Thread: No progress
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 11:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No progress

Hi, everyone.

I'm really fed up today. The reason being I have seen yet another (yeah, all I seem to be seeing is physios) and she tells me from my MRI I've got nothing wrong with my back, just muscle wastage. She had the MRI right in front of her and it had one disc that was black (no fluid in it apparently, degenerated) in the MRI and the rest were ok (on MRIs they should be white in the middle). How can this be muscle wastage? I have conflicting information as I've seen other physios too and they say different things. I haven't seen the consultant. He couldn't be bothered to see me which I think is extremely rude and unprofessional.

I'm totally dissapointed. I've been told by my physio there is nothing they can do. I've got to live with it and that's it. Is this a valid information or are they totally off the hook? I'm only young and they can't fix it! So much for the so-called health professionals. I'm sick and tired of this unsatisfactory health service that I have been constantly getting.

I would be extremely grateful if any of you could give me a little advcie on this.

P.s: I'm in the UK.
Pabloh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote