View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty1960 View Post
Let me begin this thread by stating that this is not a "bash McCain" thread. I'm not stating who I will vote for. This is also not a "political views" thread so at the first hint of negativity towards another board member or a particular political party I will request that this thread be closed.

There's been a lot of talk on the political circuit about McCain's age and health. Many believe that he's too old to hold office and that his health is, at the very least, questionable.

What do you think? Do you think he's too old to be elected? Do you think his health is to "iffy"? How old do you believe is too old to hold office? Everyone will probably have some sort of health concern at some point in their lives....how do you determine what is "too much"?

This could be an interesting discussion - so please let's stay on topic.
Though I do not think that he is too old to be our President, I would pay close attention to who he picks as the VP, since that could be significant if McCain developed some medical problems.

-Vic
Victor H is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (07-14-2008), GladysD (07-14-2008), Ivy2 (07-14-2008), Kitty (07-14-2008), who moi (07-14-2008)