View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone

Sorry computer related problems last week.

Thank-you all for your concerns, I am doing pretty good, knock on wood

I didn't do 7 days of pred, only did 6. This is how I did it. First day I did 25 mgs, then 25, then 25, the I started wiening. So 2 days of 10 then 1 of 5. This worked for me. I'm not indorsing it, but when you don't have a doc to look after you, well you look after yourself. It took me out of the crash, although, I did go out, and the next 3 days back n bed. The last couple of days I've been feeling good, well good as it gets, lest I'm not wasted.

I stopped the mestinon too. I really don't like the way it makes me feel after its worn off. I'm not sure if everyone has the same problems with the stuff, but I really love to hate this drug. Its so up and down. You feel like crap, take a pill get to the 2 hr mark feel good then at 3, I take this big breath and I look at the clock and now I'm going down. Then at 4 hrs I feel worse then when I started, and its a repeat of this. So I try not to take it and just slug around, if you know what I mean. If I'm feeling really bad then ok, but ahhh, hate it.

Anyhow, I'm waiting patiently now to see this immunolisgist/allergist and I pray that he knows more about proper blood testing. My cousin went to see him and she gave the thumbs-up that he was very good. She was just dx'ed with MS, but they suspect other immune problems.

Thank-you all for your support, Patricia
turner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote