View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can say I am sorry to wren for my mistake and hope they isnt mad at me . I was an s to many sorry honest mistake

I wonder that I hate having t.n. and I try not to complain about it but
I cant even remeber the last time I brushed my teeth and dose everyone know how crappy it is to do that ...and how crapy it is to not do that?and how I feel so unhuman half the time and how my mouth always tastes like metal from my fake poser teeth and posts and strips of metal and steel along both side on bottom and my filling and I swear it is worse then sucking on tin foil . and I hate to eat I eat one meal a day and have had to gain weight and then hold my weight and I hate my cloths I have and my hair I hate that too I want to shave it all off. and I am actuly believe it or not I am very quiet person in real life I dont talk much at all. and I quit my wrting group two months ago because I felt I accomplished what I wanted toaccomplish by going and so I quit going.

I wonder if all those feelings may have been mistakened for anger at someone but I am not angry at anybody
and that is why this is in a wonder and not a ticked off thread.

I wonder how my Angel friend and t.n. pal Niiki is? I know she will get exactly what I meen because she knows this really suckaroos somtimes really bad.
and I am sorry if I offended anyone or hurt somebodys feelings. I am really sorry . on the lighter side just be gald you cant smell my breath lol no when i cant brush i rinse and burn my mouth out with mouth wash which is like gas i swear i could spit fire with that mouthwash stuff.

I wonder if i just ruined this wonder thread?????

I wonder if can can say sorry and just leave it at that and go.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-15-2008), tamiloo (07-15-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-15-2008), who moi (07-14-2008)