View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 10:20 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I am wondering why BMW need to apologize??

forum...the definition of a forum (in general terms) is a public place to have a voice...(dates back all the way to ancient Romans)

you have a voice(even if you are a lot quieter in person, I am too, I think, although some of them peoples here would disagree. LOL) whether it is through the forum, through writing, through singing, or not...it is your "voice" and this IS a forum. Thus you have the right to voice that.

AND, you voice it beautifully...through your writings.

Of course, different forum have different voices. And the NT forum is created for people who suffer pains, different types of pains.

All of us, we come here cause we have some kinda pain, mental pain, physical pain, pain in the (_!_)....

doesn't matter, this is what the NT forum is about...to share our pains...

everytime you share your pain, whether someone posts to you or are just lurking, you are going to find some heads nodding in sync with you...

post away, BMW. You have a good heart, a good mind, and an artistic side...let it out, sister...

OK, getting off my forum soap box...I was just going to stay quiet but you've forced moi out....LOLOLOL

(((to you)))

and hugs to wren and abbie above you

and hugs to rest behind moi...

I really need to catch up with moi work. I am so behind and I am too addicted to the forums as of late cause of MY pain and coming here has been very therapeutic for moi...one of the main reason is because I care for you guys so much, when I just "see" your names...I smile...literally....

now, to get my butt back in gear so da wife and I won't live on the streets, cause if we ended up on the streets, we wouldn't be able to get on the forums...LOL

(((((to everyone)))))

I know I tend to joke too much sometimes, but underneath it all, it is cause I care...

(once in awhile, read my "edit" box, you might find yourself a surprise there...LMAO...)

Last edited by who moi; 07-14-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: I forgot to wonder so I am going to wonder in my edit...LMAO..wonder how many people read my ediot thoughts...LMAO....
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-15-2008), Burntmarshmallow (07-15-2008), snoozie (07-15-2008), tamiloo (07-15-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-15-2008)