View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 10:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

SallyC
Thank you for responding, I will definayely keep you posted on my outcome.....:-)

Cherie,

THANK YOU SO much, I appreciate you taking so much time and energy to explain to me all about your previous plight....It really gave me so much insight on what I am going through. I have becaome a person that does NOT take what the doctors say as LAW and I have to be convinced by SOMETHING that would make me believe what they are saying......I have gotten the exact same vibe about what THEY are trying to tell me to do.......i could actually spend TOO many days in the hospital that are not necessary and I probably would have done it if it were not for other things I have going on in my life that I NEED to stay OUT of there to see.....

Your words to me are SO helpful I can not say...Thank you much....:-)

I have thought the same things as you are saying, I have a tough road to get through and I have also read up on TM and I see that there are exactly the same things that you describe and I have been preparing myself for that and preparing myself for certian aspects of it......

I am not one to get blindsided by this stuff we go through so I do enough research to get me by, i do stop when things get too scary for me to handle at that specific time though, but later I go back when I can handle more about it....

Yesterday I got to the point that I felt I should post something and ask a question........

I did not expect such a great response as I got from YOU........

I work a full time job where only 3 of my most trusted co-workers know of my MS but if management found out I had it they would find SOME way to get me out of there.....

I know that TM can come right along with MS but it is nice to know that it doesn't HAVE to be associated with MS and that is also a good thing for me in the workplace......If and WHEN I get too bad to function normally and work I can take the time off from work to get this taken care of and then go BACK to work and not have a dx of MS on me.......

Cherie, you are a great person for writing me what you did and I want to say thank you! rom the bottom of my heart, (which is numb right now) but i am hopeful that things are going to get better with TIME.......:-)

I have not checked out that specific link you said in the post be when I have a chance tomorrow I will definately.......

I am PMing you this in case my post does not get seen by you.....But the worst thing that can happen is that I say THANK YOU twice for your words......:-)

Seriously, THANK you so much!!!

I am sorry you went through all that and it is a total shame that some of us don't get a perfect life with no afflictions like some do.......

Some of us DO get them and choose NOT to share there problems with others but YOU did and I will say Cherie once AGIN I can NOT express my utmost appreviation for that......

I will let you know how all this pans out in the coming weeks......

Thanks again Cherie....

:-)
Joe
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lady_express_44 (07-14-2008), SallyC (07-14-2008)