View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 06:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank ou once again Cherie, I will I am sure keep you informed, you really made me feel that I know what to expect now, part of the worry always comes from what is unknown and you have helped me to get a bit of insight on that.

I am sorry you had to go through this with no warnings at all, these boards are great and although you were not on here when this happened to you then you could have gotten some insight. You sound like a very strong person and I applaud you for your strength and I DO thank you from the bottom of my heart as I said earlier....:-)

10-12 weeks huh..........wow, I don't think my financial situation can handle that one.......:-(

But when I get better I will make it all back right?

Thanks again Cherie, thanks for the {hug} and the concern and I will be resting a lot I am sure...:-)

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
Phew, Joe . . . I was really worried about you all day.

What I said is hard to hear, and might have sent some people for a loop. I know it would have done that to me initially. HOWEVER, no one told me what to expect and I really, REALLY wished they would have. Better the devil you know, if you know what I mean?

I was not on the forums the first time it happened, and even when I went on the second time, there weren't many people who could relate. It's a very lonely, scary feeling.

Good thinking on using the TM dx as the reasoning for missing work, should you need to. BTW, it is very unusual to experience this more then once in a life time, with or without MS, so at least that's one good piece of news.

This IS going to be a difficult 10 - 12 weeks, Joe, and there may be times along the way that you get discouraged. Please feel free to contact me by PM if there is anything that concerns you, and of course keep in touch with your GP (or Neuro) too.

My approach to this disease is "Plan for the best, but prepare for the worst". I'm glad you are thinking ahead to your work situation, and you may find you need some support at home too. You will get through, day by day, even if that's all manage to accomplish for a while.

Plenty of REST, ok?

Cherie
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote