Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Absolutely! That Renny is awful, isn't she? Some of this you'll see tonight but the spoiler DOES go a little further so if you don't want to know, don't look! But if you DO, highlight the text below with your cursor. Developments are a little confusing because the houseguests have been there for at least a few days longer than the show's premiere but I think the live feeds only went live on Sunday night.

Well, apparently we're not alone in our thoughts about Renny -- and she managed to annoy all of US in just one hour!!! As I said above, I don't really know the specifics because of the timetable but alliances are already being formed and also already thwarted. From what I can tell, the earliest alliance may have been men vs. women with Jerry being on the women's side (I THINK largely because of April's influence but don't hold me to it!) People also think Libra is bossy -- she doesn't seem very popular. I THINK it was Jerry who the POV but in any event, it was used. The noms are now Renny and BRIAN. I don't know what Brian did to **** Jerry off but it looks like he did SOMETHING. I think the plan right now is to have Brian, Dan, Jerry and Renny out first & not make it to the jury but we know this can change on a dime.

I don't have time to look at everything but enough people seem to be ****** off at various people that it looks like BB might be redeeming itself with this season! LOTS of drama! (And it looks like the earliest hook-up is April and Ollie.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bannet (07-15-2008), Becky21 (07-16-2008)