View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 08:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can send some chocolate to Curious

That makes me wonder if any of you ever went to Hershey Park in PA? I used to live 30 minutes from there...mmmmmm

I wonder if BM ever had a s'more....That's what I think of when I see her name...those memories around a campfire....

I wonder why the Orioles never found the jelly and oranges (thanks, Wren...we will try again next year)

I wonder how I am amazed at thinking of Aviator flying a plane...and I wonder why I am so nervous about flying? I sure wish I could love it....

I wonder if you know how much I enjoyed taking the train last visit to PA and that I am going the same way in August...

I wonder at how glad I am that I can still see Moi when he is in lurk mode ... (YDB)

I wonder how people fit it "all" in...I can hardly get to the gym since taking classes...seems like there is always so much to do...I can't imagine having kids at home on top of it "all"...

I wonder at how good our grands are doing these days....

I wonder where Lara is and if anyone has heard from her...

I wonder how some other folks are that I have seen in a while...Addy, Reyn, Ducky, NoHope....others will come to mind when I close this post.....

I wonder if I should go to bed...maybe read a little while...Long day ahead tomorrow with Zumba after it "all"...

(I wonder if anyone else has done Zumba and enjoys it as much as I do..)
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-15-2008), da duck (07-16-2008)