Thread: Tn ??
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I have a neuro stimulator. I got a trail before I decided I would have it for good. I had it for a week. Then the surgery was Simple Simon. Same day went in morning was awake threw most of it. They put the battery under skin under my left arm by bra line. Then they ran wires across my back to neck then the leads back of head and lower right side of jaw. I will need to get new battery in a few years. My type of battery good 7-10 years it is like a pace maker battery. I went home that afternoon. Waited like a week I think maybe a few more days then that. To heal some and stuff. Then I went and had it turned on. There is a link in the helpful websites I put at top of forum here all about neuro stimulators. I don’t have motor cortex or deep brain stimulator. I would say mine is very much like a spinal cord stimulator but it is not exactly a spine cords stim as it isnt for spine.

Sorry dont feel well and not much into posting but wanted to get a bit of info to you before i go chill more. Post back any questons and I will get back to them soon.
I feel yulk sorry Pono.
Hugs and;OW pain at you.
Peace
bmw
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote