View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Anyone know what a ph probe study is

Okay I lost my primary doctor last month. I had a appointment with her on her last day. And I really kept thinking later I missed something, or she did.

So I called and had them send the report from the Indy Pulmonary doctor.
Quite interesting reading. First I'm looking for information on the
ph probe study, the other one that she suggested my gastreologist doesn't
do. I really am not wanting to try a different doctor unless he thinks its necessary. But its a mobility study. She said my uci was significantly
abnormal.

The other thing is that in the last year I've had all kinds of heart test.
And I have not been so happy having to do some of them. They were just
very hard for me. The echocardgarm is of course the easiest. And I have had many in my life. Thanks to my heart murmur. But I was trying to
be nice, and just went along with my 3 or 4th in a year.
But it seems that my right side needs a catherization. And she says maybe we should consider doing the left, becuase it shows signs of stress too.
And that would maybe help if it were anginal equivalent.

I am hoping I'm making sense this is a very long complicated report but the patient (me) can read most of it. But other than my husband when he is home. I really wont have anyone for a while to talk to about this but you guys. Because my mom just had shoulder replacement on June 23rd, and then because of her mobility problems spent 2 weeks in rehab unit.

And today I get a call she is having surgery tomorrow to stop the bleeding from the site the staples came out of. Its not a emergency or specifically
necessary. But the doctor thinks its a good idea. Second time since last Thursday, just 2 days after staples came out that she has bleed. And she
has been out of rehab exactly 8 days.

Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (07-17-2008)