Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

LOL Brain your post had me saying "Yeah!!! I agree!!!!!" as I read

and Aarcyn said :
Quote:
It is not just a matter of age but his mental sharpness is a factor, for sure.
apart from my bias of political preference I so agree on that.
I am looking for a person with vision for my children's future and who is in tune with THIS time and place in both America and the world, its people and its environment.

I feel McCain is locked in a time warp because of his age.
He is one of the seniors who has not kept up with the computer age, nor does he seem to be aware in so many vital areas to me. His lapses in memory on even what he himself has said in the past trouble me. And yes, his health too. Health shouldnt be a limiting factor....but we know all too well it is. My goodness just look at how all President's age so fast in appearance when they are in office!

so yes, I think his choice of a VP will be very important to many because of the reality of his age and health.

but in terms of just the age...nope I dont think anyone is "too old for office". I just feel this candidate is, albeit that he has accumulated a wealth of experience and abilities over those many years.

I just wouldnt vote for him because our vision for the future and philosophy of government are poles apart.

Interesting discussion and thanks to everyone for also keeping it "on topic" without

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (07-16-2008), Doody (07-16-2008), Kitty (07-16-2008), weegot5kiz (07-18-2008)