View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 09:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vic, you just prompted me to check into my rewards to make sure they credited me for the last 2 cartridges I brought in. (They used to give you an immediate credit at the register but the program recently changed to the accumulated rewards you get 4 times a year.) I didn't see it on the site when I signed in so I called. I did verify that they credited me and also took the opportunity to ask if there was a limit on how many cartridges you could return in a quarter.

The deal is that there is a catch -- but it's not a terrible one for what you get in return! They told me that you can bring in only 3 a day but that there is no limit on how many you can bring in each quarter!! So if what the person told me is correct, you'd unfortunately have to make multiple trips into a Staples store -- BUT you could make as much back as $60.00 a month if you use 5 a week!!! (It is $3.00 per.) Mind you, it the credit is only good at Staples but still -- that's pretty darn great! You can buy MORE cartridges with the money! I still find it a little hard to believe that they'd credit someone with $180 a quarter for returning empty cartridges though -- I guess they didn't count on users like you when they implemented the program!

Please let us know how this works out for you. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a $180.00 coupon by October and then every quarter after?
Bearygood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote