View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Thank you!

I want to thank all of you for posting your pics because it really did help me. Now I know I am not going crazy. The sores are like some of the photos just spread out and it itches really bad and when they break open they are very horrid looking. Sorry I don't have any pics of them, but they are very large in size and some are small and when they finally do heal up after 2-4 months they leave scars like I seen in the pics. My left foot has just recently started acting up and now that I see the pics I am pretty sure that is what is going on with my foot up to my calf of my leg. No I haven't been to a doc for my foot for 2 reasons one I am scared to hear the news and two I have a lot of ugly sores and he tells me I can't let my nerves get that rattled it is not doing me any good. I know this of course but it is hard when you have the life I have. I know i should go and see him about my foot soon but like I said I am scared even though I have a feeling i already know what is going on. i don't want it to get to the point that I can't walk on it. I don't know if that is possible or not but my thinking with rsd anything can happen. Sorry that you are all suffering like me and i wish you guys the best. Take care.

Sincerely,
Screwballpookie
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)