View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 06:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post

Well, it still cracks me up that age was such an issue with John Kennedy as well. That he was much too young. (I think there certainly could be 'too young' as well.) What cracks me up even more, though, is I remember hearing people talking about him being CATHOLIC! GASP! A catholic in Office!!!

Is the law that you have to be 35 and over? That seems to stick in me peabrain for some reason.

Someone mentioned the old cronies ... that's what I feel like we've been under for awhile and I'm tired of it for one.

Now if I were president, you may as well all run for cover, ... or start partying hardy! One or the other or both! LOLOL!
Doody, ya got my vote!!!!

Now to something lighter and back to age---we were watching Jay Leno on TV the other night and daughter says "he is the funniest old guy on TV" OLD! Jay Leno is OLD...oh man...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-16-2008)