View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face hi

thanks for asking, yes i am ok. just not on much and...

frankly a little (no, a lot) at dis-ease with this forum secession. it didn't start out that way, but it has ended up that way. i am so sad about that, but mostly i am sad that people who find BrainTalk up, and see that as a positive thing, are told of this site - more populated for the moment, due to the downtime. It seems logical that newcomers or oldcomers would then also follow familar members... it is not so much of a "choice" at this point.

I appreciate wanting to inform ppl know where you are, ESPECTIALLY in light of the fact that Braintalk did not provide this information while down, so I feel it right that other members we know should be informed of this place. For that reason alone.

But there is irony in this. The irony is that in the Community guidelines on THIS forum, soliciting others to join a different mental health community is prohibited. Not only that, within posts, various links are ok - except to a different mental health community.

it was discussed in forum feedback how this forum could be independent and not "compete" with braintalk but under these circumstances... things, in my eyes, are leaning that way. perhaps it is just in my eyes.

that is partly why i have made myself scarse lately - that with the limited connection time. i have felt badly too, because i see threads and want to reply, yet i am torn by what is going on ... and it freezes me up somewhat.

my best wishes to everyone

~ waves ~ of two forums