Thread: Sjorgren's??
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The Sjogren's forum is:
sjogrensworld.org/forums/
They are very helpful. They have some who have other auto immune diseases plus Sjogren's, including MS.

Did you do a search either on this forum or MSWorld forum for MS AND Sjogrens??

Methotrexate is tolerable.I took a pill only 1 time a week but it seemed to make me sickish/weak/tired for the whole weekend. I never seem to get used to it tho perhaps cuz I didnt really have Sjogren's or didnt really need it??? I just remember its the ONLY time my spasticity in my legs was gone!!!

The female Rheumy told me I just had too much going on that she was ruling it in as a differential..but when she left the next Rheumy didnt know how she could do that without the lip biopsy.

I am changing insurances and one day will see another neuro or rheumy to get their opinion. The 2nd Rhuemy did think I might have a dysfuntional autonomic problem. The MS neuro who had ruled out everythign else treated me as if I had MS, a mild/benign case (mild??) and then he said after 4 years, no I dont.

Now I just dont care. I just want palliative care for now. I never had to take shots.

What ARE your MS symptoms??

All I know is that now I hardly ever take that pill for dry mouth nor for my eyes, as Restasis has truly helped. OH I still get dry eyes, esp at night but its not as bad as it was. My lids nearly stuck together.

You poor thing, no wonder you are so confused. Get on that Sjogren's forum... they are very helpful.

Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote