Thread: Checkin In!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ARGHHH!!! It's HOT!!! I'm tired, I've got MS---so sometimes the heat gives me headaches and dizziness and nauseau!

I'm aggravated because though the alcohol is removed, the little underlying issues still exist in the marriage! Arguing over bills, housework, kids/parenting styles---you know the works!

I'm tempted to FINALLY attend my first al-anon meeting tomorrow. I feel everytime I think I want to go, somehow I allow myself to be lulled by being talked out of it. Convincing myself that things have changed.

Well they have changed, but still stayed the same...I hope that makes sense.

I need to know how to set up the boundary with dh---get into therapy or AA or something like that. I applaud him for not drinking. I applaud him for trying with his own anger issues...but desire alone cannot help one overcome....

I'm a reader. I read and read and practice techniques, etc that I've learned along the way. I'll start therapy soon and as of this evening, after a couple days of walking on eggshells---I'm ready for the in-person support!

I vow to get my lil ones off to bed on time or earlier tomorrow so that I can make it to the meeting on time!!! Before my blood boils anymore and I say something mean and nasty...and before my stress levels boil!!!

God Grant me the serenity!!! Please Grace me with peace....