Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am so glad Brian was voted off too. He was a snake!

I am really changing my opinion of Renny. I hope they keep her for a while and show some of her personality because they really showed her in a bad light on the first show. I was glad she told that smart *** kid off tonight about showing respect to earn respect. He is the biggest liar and got caught when they showed the clip of her apology. I know he didn't see the clip but we did. My gosh, what happened to respect your elders? I guess it's a lost cause for some of these kids.

My favorite is Jerry so far. I just wonder if he can last long in that atmosphere. He is such a "man" and I am really impressed with his honesty. He won't play dirty and they may give him the boot. I hope not, I would like to see him win.

Yes, Beary, I do think that girl looks like Daniel! She is much prettier and classier but when she was sitting down and had her knees up, she reminded me of Daniel.

I watched Project Runway and I agreed with their decisions. I watched Sheer Genius after that and agreed with their decisions also. I am on a roll here with reality. I never pick the right people. I better check and see if I won anything on the lottery tonight since I've been picking winners all night. LOL

I have Jon & Kate Plus 8 on now. LOL I love that show! I just want to hugs and kiss those little kiddos. They are so cute.

I saw the promo for Kathy Griffin tomorrow night showing she wants to open a school just like Oprah near her favorite vacation spot. ROTFL I was laughing my head off. She is hilarious. I'll be watching her tomorrow night as well.

Reality show time is finally here. I think BB is going to be good.

IMAGINE
RRMS - 1992 -- SPMS - 1993
Not on DMD's