View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

tkrik, thanks much for the reply, it makes me feel good that this WILL go back to the way it used to be at some point...

Thanks much for the words....:-)

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Joe - I'm sorry I am reading all this late. I do hope you are OK and feeling better.

Although they have never diagnosed me with TM, I have those spinal lesions that do the same thing. Cherie is correct in how things work with these dang things and provided you with some awesome information and advice.

I recently, in April, had a bad flare of a spinal lesion causing all sorts of chaos from the t-spine down. I was down, in bed, unable to move for about 4 or 5 days. Those were the worse and most painful. Slowly things start to return to my new normal. All in all it took about 8 weeks for things to settle down. However, the "crisis" time was about a couple of weeks.

Saying some prayers for you that you are starting to feel better.
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (07-25-2008)