Thread: Just some info.
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 03:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you both Ann and Imahotep, for so well put by the antidepresents. It's so very true. I have been on Effexor XR 75mg. for years now(Even before I got RSD) and what you both said made a lot of sense! There are times when I forget to take my Effexor and I am a mean, crabby nut!! LOL Ann, what you said about taking your antidepressent makes you feel "normal" is so right on! And it does indeed help with the daily issues of living with RSD a whole lot better. So, again, Ann thank you for this. Made me think about even skipping one pill will make me miserable and not function too well. And also, my doc. put me on a new dose of the Amitriptylin, 25 Mg. (I have to take 1 pill at bedtime) and this is helping some with the pain, as well with my moods a little too. And Imahotep, Your very right in saying, "It just makes things easier! Also ya mentioned about making it easier to cope, which is sooooooooo very, very true! Now, I am making a note, putting it on my bathroom mirror(I brush my teeth when I first get up) So, I'll see this note and remember to take it! So, a huge thank you, too Iamahotep! ~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote