View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 04:40 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I remember 9/11.....I had only been back to work for about a week since my DH's death and someone in the warehouse heard about it on the radio they had playing. He ran into the office and told us to turn on the TV we had in the conference room. I remember about 12 of us sitting around the conference room table watching in disbelief. I don't think we got much done that day. I can remember that I didn't want to go home that day...I just wanted to "be" with people.

On a happier note I, too, remember the Star Wars premier and sitting through the whole movie completely confused and not knowing what in the world the plot of the movie was!!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (07-17-2008), Debbie D (07-17-2008), Victor H (07-17-2008), weegot5kiz (07-17-2008), who moi (07-19-2008)