Thread: Sjorgren's??
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Crazy

I have at least 4 new lesions. She didnt go on a old count vs new count with me, just wanted to point out that I had at least 2 enhanced ones.

My MS sx are a dropped left foot. hyper reflexes in my left leg. Positive babinksi reflex on the left. Periventricular lesions, MS hug, and Optic neuritis.

My sjogrens is THICK/dry skin. Painfully dry eyes, like my eye lids want to stick to my eye ball even with the plugs. very dry stools, not bad but dry mouth. rash prone sensitive skin that is taut and firm.

lets not forget my glioma! Now, I want to know, is this a true glioma? or is it a patch of inflammation? things that make ya go hmm.

I have found a couple of spots with message boards for sjogrens. I DO have it. the question is primary or secondary. If its primary, then my MS dx falls into question. If its secondary, tis because of the MS, and I get to keep both, lucky me.

This is just such a stressful, confusing time for me. I just want things to work the way they are supposed to work, and have an MD give a dx that sticks and fits.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote