Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:22 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Yay! A Big Brother thread!!!! One of the highlights of my summer!

Seems they do the same thing every season. Always an older guy. Always a woman who is 'older' and a little strange, always the blonde 'bimbos' (no offense to blondes), etc. etc.

I like Renny. Can't STAND the boys! It's the usual collage of a couple good looking and bad boys. I'm really tired of Jessie? ripping off his shirts and showing off. He could wear a t-shirt and you would still be able to tell he has that mass of muscles, but puhlease, quit ripping off the shirts!

What cracks me up is that every season there is always talk about betrayal, but come on!!! It's a contest to win money!

Just loved when the one blonde walked up to the group and told them to go ahead and feel her real boobs.

It surprises me when they bring on older folks and this middle age woman. I mean, really...some of those physical challenges they have are unbelievable!!! LOL I tried to show my grandson how to jump rope last weekend and I swear I came very close to breaking my neck. Couldn't even get in one jump, LOL!

Now you guys will think I'm nuts because my favorite character so far on these shows has been Evil D i c k. The way he and Jenny went at it...

So far nobody has struck me as a favorite. I'm not too impressed with any of them yet. Of course, I really like Jerry but I don't think he has a chance. He and Renny barely made it through that first challenge.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill