View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Sally, the heat is bothering me this year too. Cold has always been my enemy, but after this last attack, it seems heat is as well.

For me, it's not the weakness so much. I am much more fatigued (mentally), have very little motivation, and have difficulty getting up in the morning too. The worst part is the numbness/burning sensations though, once I over-heat.

Now, picture this . . .

I loaned my van to a friend, for a "week or two", because his family car burned down (electrical fire). That was in the middle of May.

My jeep has a few mechanical problems, but I'm not sure if it is just the guages, or if there is really something wrong. I didn't bother to spend too much money on trying to find out, cause I was supposed to be buying a new vehicle this spring. (Can't find what I want . . .).

I am driving this jeep that overheats, or at least it threatens too every time I get stuck in traffic. The only way to keep the guage from red-lining is to turn the HEAT on full blast, until I can get moving fast enough again to cool the engine.

Three times now it's been 80 - 90 degrees outside, my heater is running full on, and I am stuck on some bridge or in road-work. My legs are on fire, I can't feel the gas/brake pedal any more, I am ready to pass out . . .

It takes me days to recover.

Yeah, apparently the heat makes a difference for me too.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (07-19-2008), Kitty (07-17-2008), SallyC (07-17-2008)