View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Yes, I get weakness, too. Especially in my already compromised right arm and hand.

I've noticed my legs have been weaker than normal lately and I'm assuming it's the heat. My A/C has been running nearly all the time lately...I dread getting that electric bill.

I was in the grocery store day before yesterday (luckily my son took me) and I don't know what I would have done had I been alone. I nearly collapsed just waiting for him to drive the car up to the sidewalk so he could load the groceries into the trunk. All I had to do was sit in the air conditioned car!! I can remember going grocery shopping, loading and unloading everything, putting it all away and then doing umpteen more things all before lunchtime! Now....just getting up and getting a shower is an exhausting task.

It'll get better once this heat subsides. I just keep telling myself this. You'll get better, too. Still, though, it's frightening when it's happening. Hang in there.....
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (07-17-2008), SallyC (07-17-2008)