View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My neuro is better at getting back to me than any of my other doctors have ever been. I just call the office, give a message to the receptionist, and my neuro personally calls me back within a few hours. (but, then, he's like a million years old, and is probably semi-retired and has all sorts of time to call patients back)

I love that he calls me back personally, because then I can tell him directly what I want, and dont have to worry that the message will get misunderstood by the nurse.

There have been a few times that I called his office and he was away for a week, but even then, one of the other neuros will call me. (the actual neuros, not their nurses, if they even have one working for them)

My regular doctor tho, will have his nurses call me back when I leave messages for him, and his nurses are RUDE. I had one yell at me once when I asked her a question about something.

Hopefully you can get thru to your neuro soon, because vertigo is just one of those symptoms that the MS hits you with that is probably the most unbearable. Hopefully they'll at least call you in a Rx for an anti-emetic (anti-dizzy/nausea drug)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
suzyqz_2007 (07-17-2008)