View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 08:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hey All! Just Got Off The Phone With My Neuro And He Wants To Start Iv Ig Next Week As A Precaution.........you See I Went Down To 50 Mg. On The 11th And Felt Great For A Few Days, Then Started To Feel Unplugged, So I Upped My Mestinon, But Then My Eyes Started Giving Me Grief And My Pupils Became Really Small, Then I Started Having What I Call "wonky Eye" Where My Eye Wanders, So I Called Dr. Ibrahim, And He Said To Go Back Up To 60 Mg. For The Weekend, But If There Wasn't Any Improvement, To Go To Methodist Admitting For Another 5 Day Round Or Treatments...............i Know That He Is Just Being Cautious And And I Know They Will Make Me Feel Better, But I'm Terrified Of Needles! I'm Talking Really, Really, Afraid Of Needles. Plus, The Girl Who Did It Last Time Was Really Sweet, But Totally Screwed Up My Arm And Now I Have A Nasty Scar On It And Can Feel The Blood Flowing Through It Really Hard All The Time!!!!!! Augh! I'm So Upset! I Knew When I Had My Thymectomy That This Was Going To Happen, But When I Get Scared I Lose All Sense Of Reason And I'm Really Scared. For Those Of You Who Pray, Please Do So For Me - I Need It! I Need Peace! I Know A Lot Of You - Ok Most Of You - Are Sicker Than I Am, So I Feel Like A Big Baby Posting This, But I Don't Know Where Else To Go............
I will be thinking of & praying for you. I certainly believe that is what we CAN do for one another (there is so much w/ this awful diagnosis that we cannot do ). Good luck, stay strong & keep us up to date on your treatment & on how you are doing.

Nancy Lee
nancylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote