View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 08:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
I'm posting this thread because I REALLY need to talk to someone, and I don't want to dump on my family. I know before when I've been down I've come here for support, and you've all been wonderful, so I really just need to talk to people who really understand.

My dear dog Ned had to be put to sleep about 2 months ago, one week before my birthday. He'd been with me for 14 wonderful years, but he was very sick, with liver spleen and stomach cancer, so now he is running with all his mates up in the big paddock in the sky.

I started to get a cold late May, and it turned sinusy, ended up in hospital with a raging temperature. Thankfully only stayed 3 days.

Now my MG is just awful, I can hardly type, and doing everyday things like washing dishes is a chore, its frustrating after doing so well for a while. Just when I seem to be doing well something comes along.

Sorry to whinge, I think I just need to get things off my chest,

I hope you are all doing a little better than me
take care
redtail
Redtail,

I am so sorry that you have not been well. We all can understand & relate to feeling like everything is a chore. You will remain in my thoughts & prayers. Stay strong & keep the faith.

Nancy Lee
nancylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote