View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Kelly, I PMed you some info.

I know I've said this 100 times, so, log off, if you don't want to hear it again..

I started on LDN in April of 2003 and the very first day, I noticed that I could stand up easier and faster, dizzyness was gone and i could pee. This initial stuff could certainly be from the placibo effect, but the staying power was certainly not.....it was all LDN.

I didn't have a lot of symptom relief, since I was already SPMS, when I started. I tried to go up from 3 mg to 4.5mg, but my legs got stiff and uncomortable, so, went back down to 3mg and stayed there for about two yrs. I am on 4.5 now.

This med, right from the beginning, had me feeling better.... I presume it's the endorphines, but I just had an overall feeling of well-being. The other DMDs, made me feel awful...UGH

As far as I'm concerned, LDN has stopped, or at least slowed the progression of my illness and dissability. The DMDs have some scientific proof, backing some of their claims, and LDN is, so far, Antidotal. I say, the proof is in the pudding and it works for me.

Peeps who start LDN earlier in their disease (RRMS), have reported even better sx relief, Than I ( Talk to Larry LDN or our Cherie here at PT. A friend in Austrailia, just e-mailed me that she started on 3 mg of LDN and loves what it has done and is doing for her.

Good luck to you, Kelly.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
"Thanks for this!" says:
clark49 (10-07-2008), Jules A (07-22-2008), Kitty (07-18-2008), Victor H (07-18-2008)