View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 02:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Great help from everyone. Thankyou.
I now have all my bookmarks sorted out. They'd really got out of hand, but because I update them so often, I'd just not been able to find the time to sort them out. One lesson learned. I got a new usb flash drive stick. There are several here, but they're all my childrens. Usual story!

I've still not tried to re-download the 2.0. I guess I'll give it another try without doing all the add-ons at the same time. I must check on that Foxmarks. That is not the download that caused all my problems the other day. Foxmarks sounds great. I need something that's really manageble.

Before I do any of that, I'll also need to check out the information about any type of spellchecker. That would drive me crazy unless I could have it set the way I spell. I guess I will need to download the British version again instead of the US version, but the problem with doing that is that all the search engines are set for the UK and that drives me silly too. Not sure if anyone's ever noticed that my spelling for a lot of words is very different from yours. e.g. favourite, behaviour, harbour, on and on and on. I probably can set my language/spelling the way I want it and then add the search engines I use in Add Engines. That sounds as if it'd work.

Take care everyone, you've helped heaps!
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote