Thread: Doc appointment
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well.....the 1st biggest thing is NO you DON'T have to have an injury for rsd to spread somewhere else. If you have rsd and then say, sprain an ankle, then it is possible it could spread but then again, it might not. I've known many over the last 5 1/2 years that have sprained something and had no spread. I really think it's, as with all things rsd, an individual thing.

I started with rsd in my left knee/lower/leg/foot. In 11 months it spread throughout my body. I suffered no further injuries to my person in those 11 months either. No even a stubbed toe. Nope, it just went like wildfire through my poor little body with no help at all. Wasn't that nice?! NOT!! LOL

These docs really do need to talk to say, Dr S or Dr Harbut or Dr....buggers forgot his name, the one in Tampa. Anyway, they could tell these docs all about rsd and that it can and will do whatever it wants, when it wants! These same docs need to get their heads out of those stupid textbooks that tell them stupid crud like it can't spread! *sigh*

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote