View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 09:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks, Daffy,

for starting my day off on a positive note. Positive because I choose to believe that those D cells are dormant - or something like that - rather than dead. I also think that it is the drugs we resort to that cause most of the damage to those cells over time. I can't prove anything at this point but I'm trying to be living proof of this - in time - by recovering. Of course if/when that happens, "they" will say I didn't have pd, was misdiagnosed. Who cares? It'll just be an all but invisible error on the records of the 3 neurologists who have treated (prescribed drugs) me for PD.

As for ESCR, tho' I don't expect it to benefit me or other pd'ers, let's hope some good will come of it for something. I have a good friend who's been a parapalegic since age 17. Surely enabling him walk to again would justify using an embryo on it's way to the landfill - even if it does pad the wallets of the white coated researchers.

DD, what was that about the enzymes regarding dopamine use? I'm bio-chemically ignorant - but curious. Can you explain - or direct me to info? Thanks. Ibby
Ibken is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote