View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 02:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm the writer of the blog that started this thread.

Hi guys...

Here's the scoop. And it's big.

I spoke this morning with Dr. David Gluck who runs the naltrexone info site. He's 75 years old, though from his voice I thought he was in his mid 40s.

I can only tell you that I was blown away on his depth of kowledge on the subject.

He knows about every study being done everywhere in the world and what the results are showing. Before they are officially published.

What he told me is that LDN is being found to be helpful in all conditions related to a misbehaving imune system.

It has been helpful in conditions ranging from cancer to autism, as well as the more obvious MS and Krohn's.

Most important to me, he told me that it has been effective in stopping Progressive MS.

As a progressive sufferer, I was led to believe that there was no current treatment that had any effect on it.

Given the description of my condition and reaction to the treatment, he was adamant that he believed that my condition was over. All I would have to do is keep taking the LDN.

The only other important drug that is contraindicated for LDN users is opiods. Stopping the LDN for one day before taking opiates eliminates even the possiblity of interactions.

Bottom line folks, today I was given permission to hope for a future again. This is probably the most signifigant day of my life and the consequenses are only now just beginning to sink in.

I'm too overwhelmed at the moment to go into detail, but trust me, when I'm done, EVERY PMS Patient will know about this option. One would be crazy not to give it a try.

It should be the first line of defense for all MS patients and it is currently the ONLY line of defense for Progressives.

Please help me spread the word. Someone else please make a special post with this info.

I'll be back with a lot more later.

Cheers!

Joe
"Thanks for this!" says:
0357 (07-22-2008), Bearygood (07-19-2008), braingonebad (10-30-2009), MSacorn (07-19-2008), SallyC (07-19-2008), Twinkletoes (07-19-2008), weegot5kiz (07-22-2008)