View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 04:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So glad to hear hbot is still relieving your pain

[
Diana just wanted to say it is so nice to hear hbot is still relieving your pain. I have been trying to get in to a chamber for two months- its not easy. But I am so excited at the possibility of getting off all this medicine and being able to drive again and have a life. thank you .

Good luck and prayers for you coming off your meds I hope it is not to awful and experience for you. Are you changing meds? I tried to go off mine but the pain underneath was just too unbearable. I hope you are more successful.. CZ

QUOTE=DianaA;325034]I was diagnosed with RSD in 1989, full body. I was on Fentanyl duragesic patches 100mg, plus ms contin(morphine)100mgX 3 daily plus dilaudid (morphine) for break through pain. My symptoms of withdrawal were, flu like, pains and aches, burning skin, tremors, sleeplessness, diarrhea, anxiety, agitation, confusion and some symptoms lasted for 8 weeks. Yours may not be anything like mine, given the amounts and time of use. I was given Clonidine for withdrawal. There is also a drug called Suboxone that can help with Opiate withdrawal, although the doc must be certified to administer. Suboxone is also beginning to be used for the treatment of pain, but this is relatively a new use for this drug. My drug of choice is oxygen. HBOT has helped me, more than anything else. I wish for you the best on this endeavor. Plan for this down time, videos, reading, music, walking seemed to help me, baths, anything that will make you more comfortable.
If you have any questions or need support I will be there for you. Lots of love and prayers, diana[/QUOTE]
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote