View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 05:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Too much

Desi, I broke my toe several weeks ago- it took three days for the RSD to find the injured toe and then it attacked. The pain was so severe Ithought possibly a bone piece had broken off and was irritating it so I went to a walk in clinic emergency clinic- the doctor too said he was familar with rsd- the ----- thought I wanted oxycontin-treated me awfully and then said RSD can not spread to a single toe. Well since I have full body rsd and my toe which was broken started spasming and shooting out to the right once the rsd found it. So now it is red hot with alloydina like orignal rsd injury. Its been 8 weeks and I still can not wear a shoe. So we all know RSD spreads- there is no excuse any more for these ignorant doctors. Ive really had it with them.
Hope you get better, CZ The xray just showed the break, no bone fragments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
Hi friends!
My feet swelled up, my doctor said it's from the RSD Ok, lastnight it swelled up(Both feet, the right being the worst) I had to go to the ER due to the pain, burning. The ER doc. comes in. They do the routine.. take blood, ex-ray of my chest. I asked him if he ever heard, knew of RSD He said yes, I have. Ok, so I said you know, from this starting(RSD) in my wrist after carpal tunnal surgery up to my arm, then my shoulder, now down to my feet, one leg is awful!! Listen to what he said; He said, oh no, it's impossiable for RSD to travel anywhere, except to the site where you first got it!! Guys, this RSD is spreading now really fast and I just hate this. Also, my husband is in the hospital for a foot infection, he stepped on something in my son's pool apt. complex And him being a diabetic, the foot is pretty bad. He had surgery a couple of days ago and they will still not release him. Well, that's what has been going on with me so far. I do hope all is well with everyone here!!Please say some prayers for Bill and me. Thank you so much! Love to all, ~Desi
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desi (07-19-2008)