Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 10:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, BB fans. Sorry I've been a bad spoiler. Been busy and when there are this many people it takes some time to decipher. I think it'll be easier as the numbers go down. Also, it seems that with each season they really play hard out of the gate so that makes it difficult and requires more time as well. Things do seem to be settling down though - in other words, they might not be changing alliances every 10 minutes. Okay, some non-spoiler items.

Libra's favorite saying seems to be "this, that and a third". Has anyone ever heard that before or is it just me? Keesha (aka Daniele #2) seems pretty prone to throwing tantrums. Gee, maybe she should be known as Whinele #2! Okay, that's little stuff -- now on to the spoiler! Remember, if you want to see it, highlight your cursor over the text. If not, skip the rest! Anyone else wanting to do or respond to a spoiler, simply write the post and before posting, highlight the text you want to "hide" and change its font color to white.

Jessie put Dan and Steve on the block with the excuse of retribution for trying to save Brian. Michelle won the POV and promised she would not use it. It looks like the plan is for Steve to go home but he's campaigning very, very hard. Battle lines have been drawn.

The first no-surprise alliance is Keesha, Ollie, Libra and April. For purposes of convenience, I shall now refer to them as KOLA. :-) Not quite sure if Ollie is REALLY part of KOLA or if the gals are just using him but we'll see. (I think Ollie is definitely capable of flipping on a dime). Jerry and Renny seem to be outcasts -- not 100% sure what's going through their minds and if they're really aware of this. (I THINK Renny thinks she's cool with KOLA.) KOLA are planning to pick people off one by one and one of their quandries is the order -- in other words, WHO will be more useful in the jury house. Keesha has referred to Jerry as a "dirty old man" and about Renny, KOLA says "she's craaazy!". KOLA is wondering about Angie though. Libra (who is always VERY intense when talking about the game) is wondering (paraphrased) "Well, if it's true that if Jessie did his nominations as payback to Brian supporters, what about Angie? Why wasn't SHE nominated since she campaigned for Brian the hardest?" No conclusion there but they feel uneasy about Angie. And they should. I am telling you, that Libra is annoying but she is no dummy!

The other alliance is...MJAM!! Memphis, Jessie, Angie and (drumroll, please...) Michelle! Why the drumroll? Because KOLA thinks they are KOLAM!!! Michelle has some nice double agent stuff going on right now but I think she really is with the MJAM group. I also don't think that KOLA really knows about the other alliance at this point, at least not all of them. Angie appears to be a loner but as we now know, not the case. MJAM knows they need to get rid of Libra but decided to let someone else do the dirty work -- ideally, Jerry. Jessie initially wanted to use the veto and vote Libra out but Memphis (I think it was him) pointed out that would REALLY draw the battle lines. They want to appear to have a more neutral stance with Libra, who does seem to be the leader of KOLA. MJAM's big quandry is how to design it so that neither Memphis or Angie are on the block at the same time since those two do seem to be KOLA's biggest threats. Memphis, because he's regarded as being a good game and Angie because, well, they can't figure her out and don't particularly like her.

Right now I'm down with the MJAM camp. I'm truly sorry to say I'm not really liking Jerry but I wouldn't be unhappy if Renny throws the wrench in anyone's works. So that's the update as it now stands but there is certainly drama to come and again, as we all know, things can change quickly!

**end of spoiler**
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (07-19-2008), nana1 (07-21-2008)