View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 11:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Don't Know How Much More I Can Take!!!!!!!

Have any of you felt like you are nothing but a big pain in the butt? I feel like that and then some today. I am dealing with so much with my rsd and the pain, but I have other issues as well. I am trying so hard to keep my chin up but how can I when all I ever do is fight. I don't know how much more I can take. My daughter has gotten way out of control. I took her to the docs yesterday and she will start seeing a couselor starting Wednesday.No matter what I do she thinks she is better than me and treats me like crap making my rsd flair even more. All her and I do is fight or she won't talk to me because she thinks she has no problems so she shouldn't have to talk to a counselor. She is 12 years old and has taken a knife to her throat and said she shouldn't even live. She just fights and fights with me. I don't want anything to happen to her I love her to much. My husband and I fight all the time over money. We spend $500+ on meds for me every month becuz work comp hasn't stepped up to the plate yet. I am having to fight them all over again even though things were suppose to be settled. They are dragging there feet again so we have to go after them again.My husbands checks have not been all that good so we are going backwards because of the economy and me with my rsd. I feel like I should just go out in the back 40s and shoot myself so then no one would have to worry about me. My husband told me this morning on the phone that he knew that us girls would rake him blind. I hung up on him. He said that because we had to borrow some money from his mom to get our cell bill paid. My daughter was the one that had that way up but I took care of that and I told him that a numerous amount of times threw the month. I am being hurt over and over again by a lot of people. I can't take much more. I am trying to hold the fort down the best I can but it is never good enough. I just feel like dieing. I don't even want to live anymore because with all of these problems and feeling like i am not loved or even wanted around. I don't want to do this anymore and deal with all the pain. Nobody understands that I don't want to be this way I want to be normal but that is never going to happen. Life is so unfair.What do I do? Pleeeeeaaaaaase help. I am falling in a hole and don't know if I will be able to get myself out. I hate life it sucks. Sorry about all the rambling but I had to get it out to someone. Ever since I got this rsd it has caused nothing but trouble for me. That is why I said I don't even know if I want to live anymore. I feel like nobody would care anyway. Maybe they would be happier then they wouldn't have to look at me or deal with me any more. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
Screwballpookie
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote