View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi BF,
thank you for your compassionate words. I know with many meds the doctors hate when we try to adjust to help ourselfs. Like you said they are not in our shoes. I know at a NAMI convention there was a pharm rep from Amblify there. I have to search the information he gave me on it and from the enclosure I related on the brain talk forum Oct 2006.
I know when my daughter passed away and I had trouble with racing thoughts and anxiety the doctor perscribed Lexapro and it took me a month to tittle up to a dose I could take and it did help. But, I was breaking pieces and using every other day.
I had ativan for panic and anxiety for a few years and now take that one a night.

Valium I have as a muscle relaxant for my chronic pain injuries. I don;t like to take medication. I have the chronic pain, asthma stuff, thyroid med, lexapro and now the one for cholesterol. After a life time of good cholesterol it went up to 245, a hundre points since my test two years ago. Menopause doc says and heridity.

But, if your being read here, take it to your advantage to how you feel and express. call it a letter to yourself.
or if you want privacy use another user name for personal stuff. That is allowable for privacy.
When dealing with sisters, don;t forget we are woman too. Men and women have dfferent feelings, priorities, and emotional expressivness.
Your a kind person and supportive, live life, do things to make you happy too. don;t spend more then 20 minutes a day on the heavy stuff.
di

Pocono area, PA