View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 03:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

we Bought two of the Insignias for the bedrooms as they have the older TVs they work fine but I tell ya this digital stuff is for the birds, a semi goes by, screws up the signal, storm, screws up the signal, it is not the box, it is the signal, just like when we had satellite. Was a real pain. We were talking to a few sales people and they said that it would probably take a couple of years for them to get the signals strong enough and get all the glitches out of the system and there will most likely be a huge public outcry in FEbruary. Cable is going to make a fortune.

Right now I have my antenna looking like something out of Star Strek with a little foil on the ends and in the right position to get all my channels with a minimum of "static". God forbid someone should nudge it.

The tv in the living room is already digital and the bf went out and bought a very expensive antenna that you mount on the outside of the house and then got mad when the channels wouldn't come in and he couldn't adjust his antenna, that went back, then the next one he came home with was more expensive indoor one, didn't work at all but when he hooked up the dollar store one we had been using it came in crystal clear. Back to Walmart LOL.

Our new digital TV in the living room has a lot of interference and I hate watching it so I watch my foil reception in the bedroom .

houghchrst is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (07-21-2008)