View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 05:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank ya kindly, Sassy. I'm sort of excited. It really hasn't hit yet as I had a 3d grandbaby scare once already and panicked because I didn't feel old enough to have 3 of them. So I guess it'll really come up and whack me on the head when she arrives.

Taffy..... I know what's going on behind that not so innocent face of yours....
Blamin' FG. Did you slip something in her suitcase? Betchya did. No wonder she's eating stuff again. SHE has utensils! <said Gazelle with her feet up sippin' a nice cold Pepsi from a chilled mug>

Nah....I'm gonna let my son's fiancee and my daughter have the grandkids. I'll just keep 'em after they're born! It works out better that way--no pain, can take 'em after they're potty trained and sleeping through the night, and can give 'em back if they cry.

Yep, kicking, picking on people, and messing with FG's ego. Life is very, very good. Except for a lack of ice cream.

CAYO!!!!!!!!!! Hey wonder woman, how ya doin'? Meet any nice Fer de Lances recently?

This many events has been fun. The cousin's earth planting ceremony was on the same day as the fork over the gifts to the impending bride ceremony. So I got to travel for 5.5 hours over a number of different states to attend both ceremonial events. D'ya think they minded me coming to the earth planting ceremony in shorts and a tank top? Geez, I hope not. It would have been weird going to a fork over the gifts to the impending bride ceremony in a dark suit (as I refuse to wear a dress to an earth planting ceremony).

I see Koala77 is now a mod. My oh my..... they let anyone play that game, don't they?

Missed all of you guys.
tovaxin_lab_rat (07-20-2008)