View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 04:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I agree with Kimberly and Desi on this one - we have ALL been in the same position as you at one point or another so I hope you realise that you aren't alone and that we DO understand what you are going through.

I'm sorry to hear about everything that you are going through with your daughter but you have to remember that she is only 12 years old (even though she might act older!!) so she has hormones raging all over the place at the moment - I know how that feels as I'm a year older than your daughter (i've had RSD since I was 12 years old - i'm now 13) Your daughter is probably acting the way she is, is because she can't help her mom or give you any relief from the pain unfortunately so she probably feels a bit guilty.

One thing you have to remember is that YOU are needed and that YOU are wanted, even though it might not seem like it at the moment people do love you and do need you. If anything was to happen to you or you did something stupid, what would happen to your daughter, your husband and the rest of your family?? If anything was to happen to you, your family would be absolutely distraught!! Please think about other people and your family before you do anything stupid!!

It might be useful to get both yourself and your daughter into see a counceller or a psychologist - they can be very good at listening to people and talking through your problems and could prescribe you medications if they feel that you need further help.

Please don't do anything stupid and if you are still feeling depressed, PLEASE promise me that you will speak to a psychologist and get the help you so desperately need.

YOU ARE NEEDED
YOU ARE WANTED
YOU ARE LOVED
Please just remember that

Sorry, didn't mean to sound so harsh

Please keep us all updated
Alison
xoxo