View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 03:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default How many people here have to get up every morning and go to work?

I thought I would start this thread hopefully for inspiration, and so we can see how many of us have to get ourselves up everyday despite issues such as fatigue,malaise,pain, and so on.

I have to get up every morning around 6 am to start my day. I make my one and only cup of coffee, and go into my computer room. Once there I like to look at the sharemarkets around the world. That can either make me happy or depress me a bit.

Then I get on Braintalk and look at the threads and see if I can offer support or anything to them.

Next comes my shower,dressing, making kids lunch & dressing kid, and then out the door we go to the big city job.

I like my work,but mostly these days I work for the money. Meaning that I can't afford not to work,and I would loose everything if I stopped. Even when I was very ill last year, I had some modest time off from work, but had to go back and just grin and bear it. I don't have enough savings yet to consider retirement, and my house is still mortgaged. I also don't have any family that would assist me financially.

But I beleive that although I got bodywide PN, I got only up to what I can truly bear, and keep going. So I am thankful for very small miracles today, and I hope others will also share their stories for the new comers.

Have a great day-

Aussie

Last edited by Aussie99; 11-18-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote