View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 08:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face i'd imagine

as i always do. that the association of severity is not relative to what someone else says. one (meaning you) would have to compound the given activities and thoughts into a daily log of sort. i utilize poetry for such logs but i imagine that others would use what ever logic directly pertains to themselves.

after such logs are created of thoughts and activities one can go over the results and identify which parts of your life can associate directly to autistic spectrum traits. while accounting for the fact that you have high social inadequacies (that's spelled wrong!) one would want to take into account how many social situations you are around. what size town or city do you live in? do you live by yourself? what are social situations at work like?

me personaly i shake excessively during social situations and i seem to llok at my surroundings a lot, to the point of low eye contact with the person i am conversing with.

try identifying basic needs that you can relate throughout your day. seems i have found i am an inventor of sort or nature just due to the constant reverse engineering techniques my mind lays before me. but also my autistic patterns seem to stimulate my thoughts in wierd ways. but fun, but wierd. i like making poetry about my autistic like traits and using my poetry to help identify my own personal boundries. while the resiprodal i am on seems to help a ton!!!!!!!! i use my poetry like a mirror to reflect how i view myself. it helps a lot for setting goals and aspirations to look forward to.

i say treat this board and other online information as a guide. not to tell you how autistic you are or are not. but to be used by identifying that these are more traits of autism that other people have noticed. you don't have to have all the traits for autism to control your life and your mind. and at the same time i must mention about RDI. for the little i know about it has helped me in such quadratic ways. RDI is a usefull thing to look up and read about. they seem to identify a bulk of knowledge and information that can help anyone on the spectrum (even just a little bit).

as with anything i do i am not sure if this is useful or not. it is basically how i deal with my asperger's. i have never been rated on a scale but i have been diagnosed. my latest perscription try worked great and helped me a lot. but there is much i must over come with time.

Autistic Moose
autisticmoose2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote