View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 01:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WOW Cherie thanks so much for these very informative links. I do have a long history of autonomic problems, including sudden out of control BP/HR. It can get so bad at times, I look like I am losing consciousness, cannot make sense, then cannot talk or move my body. BUT I can hear.

But.. I have some, not all of the MRI features of MS lesions. I dont have the dawson fingers or ovoid shape tho, but in some of the areas typical of MS.

I have had multiple symptoms of MS but my exams are considered rather good. Go figure. Spasticity is the biggest, longest symptom as of far.

I do not have an MS dx. I had one, then he followed me for 4 years and now does not think it is. He's been trying, guessing but not sure. The "other" neuro in his office thinks I may have a form of Narcolepsy. All I know is that I definitely have autonomic problems and a new lesion on the PONS after years of stable MRIs.

I am not concerned now. But I may get a 2nd opinion when my new insurance (newjob) kicks in and I have time off.

Again, thank you all,
Warmly, Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote