View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 01:36 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes View Post
I decided after reading about some successes with LDN that I would pursue it. I made 2 phone calls this morning to 2 neuros and left messages. One is actually gone until next month, so I called the other and just received a call back. (That was FAST!)

He said he doesn't and won't prescribe LDN until double blind studies have proven its effectiveness in pwMS. I should also mention that he has his own Tysabri infusion clinic. Tysabri = $$$. LDN = $0.

I'm not usually a conspiracy theory-type person, but it just makes me wonder, you know?

Now what?
Have you tried your PCP? Also, you could call Skips pharmacy in Fla ( he is the best compounder of LDN, IMO) and ask him to reccommend a Doc, who may do phone appts for scripts of LDN.

http://www.skipspharmacy.com/

I live in Ohio and call a Doc in Penn, every 4 mos., have a phone appt with him and he calls or faxes my script to Skips and they mail it to me. I use my credit card with both.

I also pay for my DD's LDN script, which she gets from her PCP. She has been in total remission since starting LDN, over 3yrs ago...

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (10-30-2009), MSacorn (07-21-2008), Twinkletoes (07-21-2008), weegot5kiz (07-22-2008)