Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 09:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, nana, if you're hooked and want the names of spoiler sites I'd be happy to supply. Trust me, there are plenty of people who subscribe to the feeds and make it their business to post the play-by-plays!

Okay, so the previous spoiler still stands since it's ahead of what we've seen on TV. But since the food comp was shown last night, I will tell you that some of the aftermath has not been pleasant. It basically deals with Keesha's comment about how April and Libra were complaining about "old people" on their team (which they were -- well, at least Libra). Here's a link from YouTube if anyone wants to see it but be forewarned that it contains offensive language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lAxZrwRxy0 (If you want to see more, there's a link to "part 2" on the right of this one.)

Okay, here's a small intriguing mini-spoiler.

Possible defection! Possible defection! Looks like Keesha is really getting sick of April and Libra thinking they're running the house and acting like brats. She and Renny might have a little something brewing in the way of an alliance in the making! Personally, I would like that!

**end of spoiler**
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (07-22-2008), nana1 (07-22-2008)